Charles John Riches1
#2191, (2 October 1868-March 1942)
|Birth*||2 OCT 1868 ||Charles John Riches was born on 2 OCT 1868 at Catfield, Norfolk, EnglandG.1 |
|Marriage*||20 SEP 1896 ||He married Fanny Mary Jefferies, daughter of George Jefferies and Elizabeth Summerfield, on 20 SEP 1896 at All Saints Church, Battle Bridge, Islington, London, EnglandG.2 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1901 ||Charles John Riches was employed as Horseman on farm.3 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||He and Fanny Mary Jefferies lived at Norwood Farm, Holbeck, Nottinghamshire, EnglandG, together with Bertha Lilian Riches.4 |
|Employment||2 APR 1911 ||Charles John Riches was employed as Groom.5 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||He and Fanny Mary Jefferies lived at 9 Trafalgar Street, Norwich, Norfolk, EnglandG, together with Bertha Lilian Riches.5 |
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939 ||Charles John Riches and Fanny Mary Jefferies lived at Norwich, NorfolkG, together with Bertha Lilian Riches.6 |
|Occupation*||29 SEP 1939 ||The occupation of Charles John Riches was 'Horse Trainer.6' |
|Death*||MAR 1942 ||He died in MAR 1942 at Norwich, Norfolk, EnglandG, aged 73.7 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Tunstead, Norfolk, Oct-Dec 1868, vol 4b 43.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Fanny Mary Jefferies, 25, father George, & Charles John Riches, 28, father John George, All Saints, Islington, no 258, p 129.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age 3 at census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S124] 1939 register.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 74, Norwich, Mar 1942, vol 4b 371.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016