Ernest Thomas Bowyer1
#2231, (10 October 1892-November 1986)
|Birth*||10 OCT 1892 ||Ernest Thomas Bowyer was born on 10 OCT 1892 at Camberwell, Surrey, EnglandG.2 |
|Baptism||6 NOV 1892 ||He was baptized on 6 NOV 1892 at St George, Bloomsbury, Camden, Middlesex, EnglandG.3 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||He lived at 3 Sussex Road, Holloway, Middlesex, EnglandG.4 |
|Occupation*||2 APR 1911 ||The occupation of Ernest Thomas Bowyer was 'Butcher.5' |
|Marriage*||28 JAN 1923 ||He married Olive May Jefferies, daughter of Charles Martin and Fanny Mary Jefferies, on 28 JAN 1923 at St George's Church, Tufnell Park, Middlesex, EnglandG.6 |
|Residence*||1937 ||Ernest Thomas Bowyer and Olive May Jefferies lived at 50 St Albans Crescent, Wood Green, Middlesex, EnglandG.7 |
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939 ||Ernest Thomas Bowyer lived at Wood Green, MiddlesexG.8 |
|Employment*||29 SEP 1939 ||He was employed as Bus conductor.8 |
|Residence||1953 ||He and Olive May Jefferies lived at 50 St Albans Crescent, Wood Green, London, EnglandG. |
|Death*||NOV 1986 ||Ernest Thomas Bowyer died in NOV 1986 at Leatherhead, Surrey, EnglandG, aged 94.9 |
- [S17] BMD indices, St Giles Middlesex, Oct-Dec 1892, vol 1b 576.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, St Giles, London, Oct-Dec 1892, vol 1b 576.
- [S48] Parish Register, birth & bapt., Ernest Thomas Bowyer, parents Thomas & Eliza, St George Bloomsbury, no. 1466, p 177.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, with parents Thomas & Eliza.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Olive May Martin, 30, spinster, father Charles Martin, & Ernest Thomas Bowyer, 30, father Thomas, St George, Tufnell Park, Middlesex, no 15, p 8. & Jan-Mar 1923, vol 1b 328.
- [S103] Unknown author, "City Directories", London Electoral Register, Wood Green West, p 87, 1937.
- [S124] 1939 register.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 94, Surrey, Mid-Eastern, Nov 1986, vol 17 58.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Islington, London, Jan-Mar 1928, vol 1b 234, mother Martin.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016