#2270, (April 1833-January 1871)
|Birth*||APR 1833 ||Maria Stacey was born in APR 1833 at Godstone, Surrey, EnglandG.3 |
|Baptism||14 APR 1833 ||She was baptized on 14 APR 1833 at St Nicholas' Church, Godstone, Surrey, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1841 ||She lived with Michael Stacey and Maria King at Godstone, SurreyG, together with Benjamin Stacey, James Stacey, William Stacey, George Stacey, Amy Stacey, Robert Stacey, Mary Stacey and Michael Stacey King.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||Maria Stacey lived with Michael Stacey and Maria King at Godstone, SurreyG, together with William Stacey, George Stacey, Benjamin Stacey and Michael Stacey King.5 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1861 ||Maria Stacey lived at City of Quebec, 13 Old Quebec Road, Marylebone, Middlesex, EnglandG.6 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1861 ||She was employed as Barmaid; City of Quebec.7 |
|Marriage*||26 MAY 1861 ||She married Joseph Caves on 26 MAY 1861 at Westminster, Middlesex, EnglandG.8 |
|Death*||JAN 1871 ||Maria Stacey died in JAN 1871 at Islington, Middlesex, EnglandG, aged 37.9 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||She lived at 14 Lower Ann Street, Lambeth, London, EnglandG.10 |
|Marriage*||19 AUG 1877 ||She married William Runnegar on 19 AUG 1877 at St John the Evangelist Church, Willesden, Middlesex, EnglandG.11 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||Maria Stacey and William Runnegar lived at 5 Veue Terrace, Lambeth, London, EnglandG.12 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Maria Stacey lived with Benjamin Stacey at Brick House Cottage no 1, Lingfield, Surrey, EnglandG.13 |
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt, father Michael, mother Maria; Godstone, Surrey, no. 606.
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), C069751, father Michael, mother Maria.
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt, father Michael, mother Maria; Godstone, Surrey, no. 606. & C069751.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, servant; barmaid, landlord Chas Wheeler.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, .
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Joseph Caves, father Joseph, & Maria Jane Stacey, father Michael, St James, Westminster, no 7, p 4.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 37, Islington, London, Jan-Mar 1871, vol 1b 182.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; William Runnigar, 49, widower, father James, & Maria Caves, widow, 44, father Michael, St John the Evangelist, Willesden, no 188, p 94.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016