#2271, (April 1828-3 April 1883)
|Birth*||APR 1828 ||Amy Stacey was born in APR 1828 at Godstone, Surrey, EnglandG.1 |
|Baptism||20 APR 1828 ||She was baptized on 20 APR 1828 at St Nicholas' Church, Godstone, Surrey, EnglandG.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1841 ||She lived with Michael Stacey and Maria King at Godstone, SurreyG, together with Benjamin Stacey, James Stacey, William Stacey, George Stacey, Maria Stacey, Robert Stacey, Mary Stacey and Michael Stacey King.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||Amy Stacey lived with Michael Stacey and Maria King at Godstone, SurreyG, together with Benjamin Stacey.5 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1861 ||Amy Stacey was employed as House servant.5 |
|Marriage*||1865 ||She married Charles Burrows in 1865 at Hackney, London, EnglandG.6 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1871 ||Amy Stacey and Charles Burrows lived at 15 Grove Terrace, Hackney, London, EnglandG.7 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||Amy Stacey and Charles Burrows lived at 7 Shipway Terrace, Hornsey, London, EnglandG.8 |
|Death*||3 APR 1883 ||Amy Stacey died on 3 APR 1883 at Hornsey, London, EnglandG.9 |
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt., Amey, father Michae Staceyl, mother Maria. St Nicholas, Godstone, no 431. & C069751.
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), C069751, father Michael, mother Maria.
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt., Amey, father Michae Stacey, mother Maria. St Nicholas, Godstone, no 431, p 54. & C069751 & fhl 307809.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, estimae from census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 54, Edmonton, London, Apr-Jun 1883, vol 3a 140.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016