#2265, (June 1825-March 1865)
|Birth*||JUN 1825 ||Robert Stacey was born in JUN 1825 at Godstone, Surrey, EnglandG.1 |
|Baptism||3 JUL 1825 ||He was baptized on 3 JUL 1825 at St Nicholas' Church, Godstone, Surrey, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1841 ||He lived with Michael Stacey and Maria King at Godstone, SurreyG, together with Benjamin Stacey, James Stacey, William Stacey, George Stacey, Maria Stacey, Amy Stacey, Mary Stacey and Michael Stacey King.3 |
|Marriage*||5 APR 1847 ||Robert Stacey married Sarah Titchener, daughter of Mary Ann Titchener, on 5 APR 1847 at St John the Baptist Church, Blindley Heath, Surrey, EnglandG, witnessed by George Titchener.4,5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||Robert Stacey lived with Mary Ann Titchener and Richard Divall at Yew Tree Cottage, Godstone, Surrey, EnglandG, together with Sarah Titchener, Sarah Titchener, Fanny Stacey and Richard Stacey.6 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1861 ||Robert Stacey was employed as Rail labourer.7 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||He and Sarah Titchener lived at Hooley Lane, Coulsdon, Surrey, EnglandG, together with John Stacey, Fanny Stacey, Richard Stacey, George Stacey and Mary Ann Stacey.7 |
|Death*||MAR 1865 ||Robert Stacey died in MAR 1865 at Coulsdon, Surrey, EnglandG, aged 39.8 |
|Burial*||5 APR 1865 ||He was buried on 5 APR 1865 at St John's Church, Coulsdon, Surrey, EnglandG.9 |
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), C069751, father Michael, mother Maria.
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt, father Michael, mother Maria; Godstone, Surrey, 3 Jul 1825, no. 360, p 45, also C069751 & fhl 307809.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage, Robert Stacey, father Michael, & Sarah Titchener Blindley Heath, Surrey, no bride father given; witness George Titchener, St John, Blindley Heath, no 7, p 4.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage; Sarah Titchener & Robert Stacey, Godstone, Surrey, Apr-Jun 1847, vol 4 155.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, Croydon, Surrey, Apr-Jun 1865, vol 2a 107.
- [S48] Parish Register, burial, age 39, St john, Coulsdon, Surrey, 5 Apr 1865, no. 586, p 75.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, names and ages from census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, aged 8.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016