#2386, (1826-July 1910)
|Birth*||1826 ||Thomas Carter was born in 1826 at Maidstone, Kent, EnglandG.1 |
|Baptism||25 DEC 1826 ||He was baptized on 25 DEC 1826 at All Saints Church, Maidstone, Kent, EnglandG.2 |
|Note*|| ||He and Caroline Cheeseman had 6 other children not enumerated here.3 |
|Marriage*||21 FEB 1846 ||Thomas Carter married Caroline Cheeseman on 21 FEB 1846 at St Nicholas' Church, Linton, Kent, EnglandG.4,5 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1851 ||Thomas Carter was employed as Agricultural Labourer.6 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1851 ||He and Caroline Cheeseman lived at Back Lane, Hunton, Kent, EnglandG, together with Jane Carter.6 |
|Note*|| ||Thomas Carter Had two brothers transported to New South Wales; John Carter and his brother Robert.7 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||He and Caroline Cheeseman lived at Hunton, KentG, together with Jane Carter.8 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||Thomas Carter and Caroline Cheeseman lived at Main Street, Chelsfield, Kent, EnglandG.9 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Thomas Carter and Caroline Cheeseman lived at Rose Cottage, Crayford, Kent, EnglandG.10 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Thomas Carter and Caroline Cheeseman lived at 35 Bexley road, Erith, Kent, EnglandG.11 |
|Death*||JUL 1910 ||Thomas Carter died in JUL 1910 at 135 Manor Road, Erith, Kent, EnglandG.12,13 |
|Burial*||9 JUL 1910 ||He was buried on 9 JUL 1910 at St John the Baptist, Erith, Kent, EnglandG.13 |
- [S29] Email from, from Brenda Reynolds, Feb 2012.
- [S29] Email from, from Brenda Reynolds, Feb 2012. Father Robert Carter, mother Sarah Holding.
- [S29] Email from, from Brenda Reynolds, Aug 2012.
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), marriage; Thomas Carter & Caroline Cheeseman. M131541.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage; Caroline Cheeseman & Thomas Carter, Maidstone, Kent, Jan-Mar 1846, vol 5 351.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S29] Email from, from Brenda Reynolds, Aug 2012; descended from John Carter.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, with 5 other children, Jane is the oldest.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, with 2 children.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 81, Dartford, Kent, Jul-Sep 1910, vol 2a 277.
- [S48] Parish Register, burial, Thomas Carter, age 81, St John the Baptist, Erith, Kent, no 546, p 69.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016