#2387, (April 1826-January 1908)
|Birth*||APR 1826 ||Caroline Cheeseman was born in APR 1826 at St Mary the Virgin, Thurnham, Kent, EnglandG.2 |
|Note*|| ||She and Thomas Carter had 6 other children not enumerated here.3 |
|Marriage*||21 FEB 1846 ||Caroline Cheeseman married Thomas Carter on 21 FEB 1846 at St Nicholas' Church, Linton, Kent, EnglandG.4,5 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1851 ||Caroline Cheeseman and Thomas Carter lived at Back Lane, Hunton, Kent, EnglandG, together with Jane Carter.6 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||Caroline Cheeseman and Thomas Carter lived at Hunton, KentG, together with Jane Carter.7 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||Caroline Cheeseman and Thomas Carter lived at Main Street, Chelsfield, Kent, EnglandG.8 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Caroline Cheeseman and Thomas Carter lived at Rose Cottage, Crayford, Kent, EnglandG.9 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Caroline Cheeseman and Thomas Carter lived at 35 Bexley road, Erith, Kent, EnglandG.10 |
|Death*||JAN 1908 ||Caroline Cheeseman died in JAN 1908 at St John the Baptist, Erith, Kent, EnglandG, aged 81.11 |
|Burial*||11 JAN 1908 ||She was buried on 11 JAN 1908 at Bexley Road, Erith, Kent, EnglandG.11 |
- [S29] Email from, from Brenda Reynolds, Feb 2012.
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), baptism; mother Ann Cheeseman, no father recorded. C0200771.
- [S29] Email from, from Brenda Reynolds, Aug 2012.
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), marriage; Thomas Carter & Caroline Cheeseman. M131541.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage; Caroline Cheeseman & Thomas Carter, Maidstone, Kent, Jan-Mar 1846, vol 5 351.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, with 5 other children, Jane is the oldest.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, with 2 children.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S48] Parish Register, burial, Caroline Carter, age 87, St John the Baptist, Erith, Kent, no 244, p 31.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016