William George Theobald1
#2432, (20 November 1860-March 1946)
|Birth*||20 NOV 1860 ||William George Theobald was born on 20 NOV 1860 at Depden, Suffolk, EnglandG.1 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||He lived at Boy's Industrial Home, Lewisham, London, EnglandG.2 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1891 ||He was employed as Shoemaker; servant in Boy's Home.3 |
|Marriage*||DEC 1893 ||He married Fanny Harrington, daughter of James Harrington and Frances Camp, in DEC 1893 at West Ham, London, EnglandG.4 |
|Employment||2 APR 1911 ||William George Theobald was employed as Bootmaker (Workhouse) Greenwich Guardians.5 |
|Residence*||3 APR 1911 ||He and Fanny Harrington lived at 115 Braidwood Road, Catford, London, EnglandG, together with Frances Mary Theobald, Annie Ella Theobald and Eliza Jane Harrington.5 |
|Residence||29 SEP 1939 ||William George Theobald and Fanny Harrington lived at Catford, LondonG, together with Frances Mary Theobald and Annie Ella Theobald.6 |
|Death*||MAR 1946 ||William George Theobald died in MAR 1946 at Catford, London, EnglandG, aged 85.7 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Thingoe, Suffolk, Jan-Mar 1862, vol 4a 41.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, as servant; shoemaker.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage; Fanny Harrington & William Thomas Theobald, West Ham, Oct-Dec 1893, vol 4a 85.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S124] 1939 register.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 84, Lewisham, London, Mar 1946, vol 1d 991.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, aged 16.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, aged 14.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016