#560, (17 November 1859-3 February 1946)
|Birth*||17 NOV 1859 ||Fanny Harrington was born on 17 NOV 1859 at Sible Hedingham, Essex, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||She lived with James Harrington and Frances Camp at Swan Street, Sible Hedingham, Essex, EnglandG, together with Mary Lois Harrington, Walter Franklin Harrington, Ann Harrington, John Harrington and Eliza Jane Harrington.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||Fanny Harrington lived with James Harrington and Frances Camp at Cottages, Sible Hedingham, Essex, EnglandG.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||4 APR 1881 ||Fanny Harrington lived with James Harrington and Frances Camp at Sible Hedingham, EssexG.5 |
|Occupation*||4 APR 1881 ||The occupation of Fanny Harrington was 'Needlewoman.6' |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||She lived at Somline Road, Walton, Felixtowe, Suffolk, EnglandG.7 |
|Marriage*||DEC 1893 ||She married William George Theobald in DEC 1893 at West Ham, London, EnglandG.8 |
|Residence*||3 APR 1911 ||Fanny Harrington and William George Theobald lived at 115 Braidwood Road, Catford, London, EnglandG, together with Frances Mary Theobald, Annie Ella Theobald and Eliza Jane Harrington.9 |
|(Witness) Burial||15 FEB 1928 ||Fanny Harrington witnessed the burial of Sarah Harrington on 15 FEB 1928 at Streatham Cemetery, Streatham, Surrey, EnglandG.10 |
|Residence||29 SEP 1939 ||Fanny Harrington and William George Theobald lived at Catford, LondonG, together with Frances Mary Theobald and Annie Ella Theobald.11 |
|Death*||3 FEB 1946 ||Fanny Harrington died on 3 FEB 1946 at 26 King Alfred Avenue, Catford, London, EnglandG, aged 86.12,13 |
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, ESS 1804/10/13 Aged 21.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Halstead, Essex, Oct-Dec 1859, vol 4a 29.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, ESS 1804/10/13.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, servant, Courtauld family.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage; Fanny Harrington & William Thomas Theobald, West Ham, Oct-Dec 1893, vol 4a 85.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S66] Obit., In Obituary notice from the Streatham News p 5 17 Feb 1928. Service at house by Rev Walter Penny of Croydon.
- [S124] 1939 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 86, Lewisham, London, Jan-Mar 1946, vol 1d 990.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, probate to her daughters, spinsters.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, aged 16.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, aged 14.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016