#2884, (1830-September 1872)
|Birth*||1830 ||Eliza Dolley was born in 1830 at Halstead, Kent, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1841 ||She lived with William Dolley and Charlotte Wansbury at Broke Place, Halstead, Kent, EnglandG, together with Charlotte Dolley, Peter Dolley, Mary Dolley and Alfred William Dolley.2 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1851 ||Eliza Dolley lived at 4 Lansdowne Place, Hove, Sussex, EnglandG.3 |
|Marriage*||14 SEP 1851 ||She married William Dinnadge on 14 SEP 1851 at Hove, Sussex, EnglandG.4 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||Eliza Dolley and William Dinnadge lived at 60 Elder Street, Brighton, Sussex, EnglandG, together with William Henry Dinnadge, Robert Dinnadge, George Dinnadge and David Dinnadge.5 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1871 ||Eliza Dolley and William Dinnadge lived at 2 Albion Road, Brighton, Sussex, EnglandG, together with Robert Dinnadge, George Dinnadge, Albert Dinnadge, Alfred Dinnadge and Mary Jane Dinnadge.6 |
|Death*||SEP 1872 ||Eliza Dolley died in SEP 1872 at Brighton, Sussex, EnglandG.7 |
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census, names & ages in census.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, servant, with Hopkins family.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; William Dinnadge & Eliza Dolley, Hove, Sussex, fhl 1067212 & Steyning, Sussex, Jul-Sep 1851, vol 7 661.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, lodgers, Pugh family.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 43, Brighton, Sussex, Jul-Sep 1872, vol 2b 138.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Brighton, Sussex, Jul-Sep 1852, vol 2b 200.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age & place.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 52, Brighton, Sussex, Jul-Sep 1911, vol 2b 234.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016