#8280, (December 1855-March 1925)
|Birth*||DEC 1855 ||George Dinnadge was born in DEC 1855 at Brighton, Sussex, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||He lived with William Dinnadge and Eliza Dolley at 60 Elder Street, Brighton, Sussex, EnglandG, together with William Henry Dinnadge, Robert Dinnadge and David Dinnadge.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||George Dinnadge lived with William Dinnadge and Eliza Dolley at 2 Albion Road, Brighton, Sussex, EnglandG, together with Robert Dinnadge, Albert Dinnadge, Alfred Dinnadge and Mary Jane Dinnadge.4 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||George Dinnadge lived at Manor House, 4 Manor Place, Paddington, London, EnglandG.5 |
|Marriage*||MAR 1883 ||He married Mary Chalke in MAR 1883 at Midhurst, Sussex, EnglandG.6 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1891 ||George Dinnadge was employed as Cab Driver, groom.7 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||He and Mary Chalke lived at 86 Seymour Place, Marylebone, London, EnglandG, together with William Dinnadge.7 |
|Death*||MAR 1925 ||George Dinnadge died in MAR 1925 at Southwark, London, EnglandG, aged 69.8 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Brighton, Sussex, Oct-Dec 1855, vol 2b 194.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age & place.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, lodgers, Pugh family.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, servant, Stuart family?
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; George Dinnage & Mary Chalke, Midhurst, Sussex, Jan-Mar 1883, vol 2b 553.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 71, Southwark, London, Mar 1925, vol 1d 70.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016