#3124, (20 December 1869-)
|Birth*||20 DEC 1869 ||Edith Russell was born on 20 DEC 1869 at Hoddeston, Hertfordshire, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||She lived with William Russell and Mary Gibson at High Street, Broxbourne, Hertfordshire, EnglandG, together with William Russell, Clara Russell, Emily Jane Russell, Eliza Maud Russell and Jessie Russell.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||Edith Russell lived with William Russell and Mary Gibson at Amwell Street, Broxbourne, Hertfordshire, EnglandG, together with Emily Jane Russell, Clara Russell, Eliza Maud Russell, Jessie Russell, Arthur Russell, Herbert Russell and May Russell.4 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1891 ||Edith Russell and Jessie Russell were employed as Draper's assistant.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Edith Russell lived with Walter Edwin Mason at 43 Market Street, Lichfield, Staffordshire, EnglandG, together with Jessie Russell.6 |
|Marriage*||SEP 1900 ||Edith Russell married John Durrad Clarke in SEP 1900 at West Ham, Essex, EnglandG.7 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Edith Russell and John Durrad Clarke lived at 22 Tennyson Road, Gillingham, Kent, EnglandG.8 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||Edith Russell and John Durrad Clarke lived at 6 Nile Road, Gillingham, Kent, EnglandG, together with Mary Gibson.9 |
|Residence||29 SEP 1939 ||Edith Russell and John Durrad Clarke lived at Gillingham, KentG.10 |
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age & place.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Ware, Herts., Jan-Mar 1870, vol 3a 250.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, servant Mason, Draper.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, Draper, Jessie & Edith Russell as assistants.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Edith Russell & John Clarke, West Ham, Essex, Jul-Sep 1900, vol 4a 349.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, with Eliza Clarke, widow.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, from 1911 census.
- [S124] 1939 census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016