#3126, (12 November 1874-December 1954)
|Birth*||12 NOV 1874 ||Herbert Russell was born on 12 NOV 1874 at Hoddeston, Hertfordshire, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||He lived with William Russell and Mary Gibson at Amwell Street, Broxbourne, Hertfordshire, EnglandG, together with Emily Jane Russell, Clara Russell, Eliza Maud Russell, Jessie Russell, Edith Russell, Arthur Russell and May Russell.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Herbert Russell lived with William Russell at Rose Hill, Hoddeston, Hertfordshire, EnglandG, together with Emily Jane Russell, Eliza Maud Russell, May Russell and John Henry Platten.4 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1891 ||Herbert Russell was employed as Booking Clerk, G.E.R.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||He lived at 2 Brett Villas, Primrose Road, Woodford, Essex, EnglandG.5 |
|Marriage*||JUN 1906 ||He married Florence Gertrude Beeton in JUN 1906 at Hunstanton, Norfolk, EnglandG.6 |
|Employment||2 APR 1911 ||Herbert Russell was employed as Railway Clerk.7 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He and Florence Gertrude Beeton lived at 75 Selwyn Avenue, Walthamstow, Essex, EnglandG, together with Herbert Norman Russell and Muriel Constance Russell.7 |
|Residence||29 SEP 1939 ||Herbert Russell and Florence Gertrude Beeton lived at 7 Winstonian Road, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, EnglandG.8 |
|Death*||DEC 1954 ||Herbert Russell died in DEC 1954 at Edmonton, Essex, EnglandG, aged 80.9 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Ware, Herts., Oct-Dec 1874, vol 3a 274.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, age & place.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Herbert Russell & Florence Gertrude Beeton, Docking, Norfolk, Apr-Jun 1906, vol 4b 600.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S124] 1939 register, one blanked line.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 80, Edmonton, Essex, Dec 1954, vol 5e 349.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, from census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016