#3125, (6 September 1871-)
|Birth*||6 SEP 1871 ||Arthur Russell was born on 6 SEP 1871 at Hoddeston, Hertfordshire, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||He lived with William Russell and Mary Gibson at Amwell Street, Broxbourne, Hertfordshire, EnglandG, together with Emily Jane Russell, Clara Russell, Eliza Maud Russell, Jessie Russell, Edith Russell, Herbert Russell and May Russell.3 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1891 ||Arthur Russell was employed as Grocer's Assistant.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||He lived at 90 Great Square, Braintree, Essex, EnglandG.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||He lived with Walter William Wood and Florence Edith Gibson at Horn Park Farm, Eltham, London, EnglandG, together with Walter Thomas Bruce Wood and Sydney Basil Wood.5 |
|Employment||30 MAR 1901 ||Arthur Russell was employed as Manager, fruit shop.5 |
|Marriage*||1905 ||He married Lucy Ann ? in 1905 at Gillingham, Kent, EnglandG.6 |
|Occupation*||29 SEP 1939 ||The occupation of Arthur Russell was 'Greengrocer.7' |
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939 ||He and Lucy Ann ? lived at 208 Medway Road, Gillingham, Kent, EnglandG.7 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Ware, Herts., Oct-Dec 1871, vol 3a 241.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, age & place.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, assistant to grocer,Albert Garrard.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S124] 1939 register, inferred from census.
- [S124] 1939 register.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016