#4081, (October 1863-)
|Birth*||OCT 1863 ||Charles Cawthorne was born in OCT 1863 at Basford, Nottinghamshire, EnglandG.2 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||He lived at 4 Albert Terrace, Croydon, Surrey, EnglandG.3 |
|Employment*||DEC 1887 ||He was employed as Gentleman's servant.4 |
|Marriage*||25 DEC 1887 ||He married Mary Ann Stacey, daughter of Robert Stacey and Sarah Titchener, on 25 DEC 1887 at St Augustine's Church, Croydon, Surrey, EnglandG, witnessed by George Stacey and Alice Stacey.5 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Charles Cawthorne and Mary Ann Stacey lived at 74 Kinkdale, Sydenham, London, EnglandG.6 |
|Employment||30 MAR 1901 ||Charles Cawthorne was employed as garden labourer, domestic.7 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||He and Mary Ann Stacey lived at Rownhams Road, Rownhams, Romsey, Hampshire, EnglandG.7 |
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Mary Ann Stacey, 27, father Robert, & Charles Cawthorne, 26, father James, St Augustine, Croydon. no 22. 1067532.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Basford, Notts., Oct-Dec 1863, vol 7b 118.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, with parents & siblings.
- [S48] Parish Register, on marriage certificate, St Augustine, Croydon. no 22. 1067532.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Mary Ann Stacey, 27, father Robert, & Charles Cawthorne, 26, father James, St Augustine, Croydon. no 22, p 11; & fhl 1067532.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, servants in Springeth household as garedner & cook.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016