#2806, (September 1862-June 1932)
|Birth*||SEP 1862 ||Alice Stacey was born in SEP 1862 at Coulsdon, Surrey, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||She lived with Sarah Titchener at Hooley Lane, Coulsdon, Surrey, EnglandG, together with John Stacey, Richard Stacey, George Stacey and Mary Ann Stacey.3 |
|(Witness) Marriage||25 DEC 1887 ||Alice Stacey witnessed the marriage of Charles Cawthorne and Mary Ann Stacey on 25 DEC 1887 at St Augustine's Church, Croydon, Surrey, EnglandG.4 |
|Marriage*||24 MAR 1888 ||Alice Stacey married Albert Prior on 24 MAR 1888 at Croydon, SurreyG, witnessed by George Stacey.5 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||Alice Stacey and Albert Prior lived at 34 Chelsham Road, Croydon, Surrey, EnglandG, together with Sarah Titchener and George Stacey.6 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Alice Stacey and Albert Prior lived at Shirley Oaks, Shirley, Surrey, EnglandG, together with Albert Leonard Prior and Alice Winifred Prior.7 |
|Death*||JUN 1932 ||Alice Stacey died in JUN 1932 at Maidenhead, Berkshire, EnglandG, aged 69.8 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Croydon, Surrey, Jul-Sep 1862, vol 2a 174.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, aged 8.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Mary Ann Stacey, 27, father Robert, & Charles Cawthorne, 26, father James, St Augustine, Croydon. no 22, p 11; & fhl 1067532.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage, Albert Prior, 22, father George & Alice Stacey, father Robert , 25. St Augustine, South Croydon. no 27.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, deathm age 69, Maidenhead, Berks. Jun 1932 vol 2c 482.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age 19.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age 16.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016