#9102, (3 October 1836-June 1894)
|Birth*||3 OCT 1836 ||George Hooper was born on 3 OCT 1836 at Wareham, Dorset, EnglandG.1 |
|Baptism||1 JAN 1837 ||He was baptized on 1 JAN 1837 at West Street Meeting, Wareham, Dorset, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1841 ||He lived with Mary Grady at Wareham, DorsetG, together with Mary Hooper, Edward Hooper, Alfred John Hooper, Jane Hooper, Francis Hooper and Stephen Hooper.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||George Hooper lived with John Street Hooper and Mary Grady at 67 East Street, Wareham, Dorset, EnglandG, together with Edward Thomas Galton, John Galton, George Hooper, Edward Hooper, Alfred John Hooper, Francis Hooper, Stephen Hooper, Henry Hooper and Jane Hooper.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||George Hooper lived with John Street Hooper and Mary Grady at East Street, Wareham, Dorset, EnglandG, together with Mary Hooper and George Hooper.5 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1861 ||George Hooper was employed as Journeyman carpenter.5 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1871 ||He lived at 47 Surrey Street, Portsea, Hampshire, EnglandG.6 |
|Marriage*||26 JUN 1879 ||He married Emma Lillington on 26 JUN 1879 at Wareham, DorsetG.7 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||George Hooper and Emma Lillington lived at West Street, Wareham, Dorset, EnglandG, together with Arthur George Hooper.8 |
|Death*||JUN 1894 ||George Hooper died in JUN 1894 at Dorchester, Dorset, EnglandG, aged 57.9 |
- [S48] Parish Register, birth & bapt. George Hooper, father John, mother Mary, West Street Meeting (Independant), Wareham, P 63 no. 500.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, age & place.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, boarder, Webb household.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage, George Hooper, widower, father John Street, & Emma Lillington, father John, St Mary, Wareham, no 121, p 61.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, Dorchester, Dorset, Apr-Jun 1894, vol 5a 193.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016