#9277, (22 September 1834-July 1921)
|Birth*||22 SEP 1834 ||Jane Hooper was born on 22 SEP 1834 at Wareham, Dorset, EnglandG.1 |
|Baptism||8 FEB 1835 ||She was baptized on 8 FEB 1835 at West Street Meeting, Wareham, Dorset, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1841 ||She lived with Mary Grady at Wareham, DorsetG, together with Mary Hooper, Edward Hooper, Alfred John Hooper, George Hooper, Francis Hooper and Stephen Hooper.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||Jane Hooper lived with John Street Hooper and Mary Grady at 67 East Street, Wareham, Dorset, EnglandG, together with Edward Thomas Galton, John Galton, George Hooper, Edward Hooper, Alfred John Hooper, George Hooper, Francis Hooper, Stephen Hooper and Henry Hooper.3 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1861 ||Jane Hooper was employed as British School Teacher.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1861 ||She lived at High Street, Great Bursted, Essex, EnglandG.5 |
|Employment||30 MAR 1871 ||She was employed as Boarding School Teacher.6 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||She lived at School, High Road, Finchley, Middlesex, EnglandG.6 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||She lived at Finchley, MiddlesexG.7 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||She lived at Clydesdale College & Ladies School, Finchley, Middlesex, EnglandG, together with Lilian May Hooper.8 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Jane Hooper lived at 'Woodville' Woodside Road, Finchley, Middlesex, EnglandG.9 |
|Death*||JUL 1921 ||She died in JUL 1921 at Kingham, Oxfordshire, EnglandG, aged 86.10 |
- [S48] Parish Register, birth & bapt. Jane Hooper, father John, mother Mary, West Street Meeting (Independant), Wareham, P 60 no. 477.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, lodger, Miller household.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, Principal of College.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 87, Chipping Norton, Oxon., Jul-Sep 1921, vol 3a 976.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016