#7230, (January 1876-June 1940)
|Birth*||JAN 1876 ||Edward Marshall was born in JAN 1876 at Bromley, Kent, England.1 |
|Marriage*||JUL 1901 ||He married Jane Seamer in JUL 1901 at Bromley, Kent.2 |
|Marriage*||2 MAY 1904 ||Edward Marshall married Margaret Ellen Langridge on 2 MAY 1904 at Westbury on Trym, Gloucestershire, England.3 |
|Death*||JUN 1940 ||Edward Marshall died in JUN 1940 at Sheppy, Kent, England, aged 64.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||He lived with Charles Samuel Marshall and Sarah Wansbury at 39 Pope Road, Bromley, Kent, England, together with Charles James Marshall, Frederick Marshall, Lucy Marshall, Alfred Marshall and Rose Matilda Marshall.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Edward Marshall lived with Charles Samuel Marshall and Sarah Wansbury at 62 Pope Road, Bromley, Kent, England, together with Alfred Marshall and Rose Matilda Marshall.6 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||Edward Marshall was employed as Bookstall keeper for WH Smith.7 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He and Margaret Ellen Langridge lived at 3 Meadow Road, Tonbridge, Kent, England, together with Charles Edward Marshall, Clive Sidney Marshall and Robert Leslie Marshall.7 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Bromley, Kent, Jan-Mar 1876, vol 2a 370.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Edward Marshall & Jane Seamer , Bromley, Kent, Jul-Sep 1901, vol 2a 1010.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Edward Marshall, father Charles Samuel, & Margaret Ellen Langridge, 33, father Robert, Westbury on Trym, Glocs.,.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 63, Sheppy, Kent, Jun 1940, vol 2a 2774.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The 1911 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Tonbridge, Kent, Oct-Dec 1902, vol 2a 789.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Tonbridge, Kent, Apr-Jun 1905, vol 2a 845.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Tonbridge, Kent, Jan-Mar 1907, vol 2a 847.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016