#822, (1818-28 October 1867)
|Birth*||1818 ||George Todd was born in 1818 at Wothorpe, Northamptonshire, EnglandG.1 |
|Baptism||30 NOV 1818 ||He was baptized on 30 NOV 1818 at St Martin's Church, Stamford Baron, Northamptonshire, EnglandG.1 |
|Marriage*||22 OCT 1839 ||He married Ann Byron on 22 OCT 1839 at All Saints Church, Wittering, Northamptonshire, EnglandG.3 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1841 ||George Todd lived at Wothorpe, NorthamptonshireG, together with James Todd.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1851 ||George Todd and Ann Byron lived at Wothorpe farm, Wothorpe, Northamptonshire, EnglandG, together with James Todd and Mary Ann Todd.5 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||George Todd and Ann Byron lived at Wothorpe, NorthamptonshireG.6 |
|Death*||28 OCT 1867 ||George Todd died on 28 OCT 1867 at Wothorpe, NorthamptonshireG.7 |
|Burial*||31 OCT 1867 ||He was buried on 31 OCT 1867 at All Saints Church, Easton on the Hill, Northamptonshire, EnglandG.8 |
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt., George Todd, parents Isaac & Elizabeth, St Martin, Stamford Baron., no 192, p 24.
- [S51] Pickles, Tim, family tree on ancestry.com & pers.comm.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage; Ann Byron, 23, father James, & George Todd, 20, father Isaac, All Saints, Wittering, no 5, p 3. & Stamford, Lincs., Oct-Dec 1839, vol 14 1027.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census, with son James, age 15 mo., and Ann Bryant.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 50, Stamford, Lincs. Oct-Dec 1867, vol 7a 183.
- [S109] England, Deaths & Burials, burial, George Todd, Easton, Northants., fhl 1999205.
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), bapt. James Todd, father George, mother Ann, I007644.
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), bapt. Mary Ann Todd, father George, mother Ann, I013342.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016