|Birth*||1814 ||Ann Byron was born in 1814 at Ashton or Bainton, Northamptonshire, EnglandG.2 |
|Marriage*||22 OCT 1839 ||She married George Todd, son of Isaac Todd and Elizabeth Hill, on 22 OCT 1839 at All Saints Church, Wittering, Northamptonshire, EnglandG.3 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1851 ||Ann Byron and George Todd lived at Wothorpe farm, Wothorpe, Northamptonshire, EnglandG, together with James Todd and Mary Ann Todd.4 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||Ann Byron and George Todd lived at Wothorpe, Northamptonshire, EnglandG.5 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1871 ||Ann Byron lived at 5 Back Street, Stamford, Lincolnshire, EnglandG.6 |
- [S48] Parish Register, Alan Clarke, Northants parish records.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, age & birthplace.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage; Ann Byron, 23, father James, & George Todd, 20, father Isaac, All Saints, Wittering, no 5, p 3. & Stamford, Lincs., Oct-Dec 1839, vol 14 1027.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, with g/dau., Emma, age 4, Wothorpe.
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), bapt. James Todd, father George, mother Ann, I007644.
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), bapt. Mary Ann Todd, father George, mother Ann, I013342.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016