#3540, (December 1839-1888)
|Birth*||DEC 1839 ||James Todd was born in DEC 1839 at Wittering, Northamptonshire, EnglandG.1 |
|Baptism||23 JAN 1840 ||He was baptized on 23 JAN 1840 at All Saints Church, Wittering, Northamptonshire, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1841 ||He lived with George Todd at Wothorpe, Stamford Baron, Northamptonshire, EnglandG.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||James Todd lived with George Todd and Ann Byron at Wothorpe farm, Wothorpe, Northamptonshire, EnglandG, together with Mary Ann Todd.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1861 ||James Todd lived at Rectory, Great Casterton, Rutland, EnglandG.5 |
|Marriage*||1866 ||He married Jane Ingall in 1866 at Sleaford, Lincolnshire, EnglandG.6 |
|Employment||30 MAR 1871 ||James Todd was employed as Coachman, Rectory.6 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||He and Jane Ingall lived at Bulwick, Northamptonshire, EnglandG, together with Walter Todd and Rebecca Todd.6 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1881 ||James Todd was employed as Gardener.7 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||He and Jane Ingall lived at Bulwick, NorthamptonshireG, together with Walter Todd, Rebecca Todd, Arthur Todd, Jessie Todd, James Todd, Annie Todd and Claude Alfred Todd.7 |
|Death*||1888 ||James Todd died in 1888 at Kettering, Northamptonshire, EnglandG.8 |
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), bapt. James Todd, father George, mother Ann, I007644.
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt., James Todd, father George, mother Ann, Wittering, Northants., illegible & I007644.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census, with son James, age 15 mo., and Ann Bryant.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, servant, Rectors family.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, wife a widow.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, date & place.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016