Louisa Jane Claypole1
#11032, (March 1864-October 1927)
|Birth*||MAR 1864 ||Louisa Jane Claypole was born in MAR 1864 at Uppingham, Rutland, EnglandG.2 |
|Marriage*||JAN 1888 ||She married George William Perkins, son of John Perkins and Mary Todd, in JAN 1888 at Uppingham, RutlandG.1 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||Louisa Jane Claypole and George William Perkins lived at Harringworth, Northamptonshire, EnglandG, together with Frederick William Perkins and Amelia Perkins.3 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1901 ||Louisa Jane Claypole was employed as On Parish Relief.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||She lived at Great Easton, Leicestershire, EnglandG, together with Mary Jane Perkins, Frederick William Perkins and Amelia Perkins.5 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Louisa Jane Claypole lived at Great Easton, LeicestershireG, together with Frederick William Perkins and Amelia Perkins.6 |
|Death*||OCT 1927 ||Louisa Jane Claypole died in OCT 1927 at Oakham, Rutland, EnglandG, aged 63.7 |
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; George William Perkins & Louisa Jane Claypole, Uppingham, Rutland, Jan-Mar 1888, vol 7a 413.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Uppingham, Rutland, Jan-Mar 1864, vol 7a 290.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, with father; on parish relief.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, with father.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 63, Oakham, Rutland, Oct-Dec 1927, vol 7a 360.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016