Frederick William Perkins1
#11033, (3 January 1890-July 1979)
|Birth*||3 JAN 1890 ||Frederick William Perkins was born on 3 JAN 1890 at Harringworth, Northamptonshire, EnglandG.2 |
|Baptism||10 MAR 1890 ||He was baptized on 10 MAR 1890 at St John the Baptist Church, Harringworth, Northamptonshire, EnglandG.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||He lived with George William Perkins and Louisa Jane Claypole at Harringworth, NorthamptonshireG, together with Amelia Perkins.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Frederick William Perkins lived with Louisa Jane Claypole at Great Easton, Leicestershire, EnglandG, together with Mary Jane Perkins and Amelia Perkins.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Frederick William Perkins lived with Louisa Jane Claypole at Great Easton, LeicestershireG, together with Amelia Perkins.6 |
|Death*||JUL 1979 ||Frederick William Perkins died in JUL 1979 at Market Harborough, Leicestershire, EnglandG, aged 89.7 |
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age & place.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Uppinham, Rutland, Jan-Mar 1890, vol 7a 356.
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt., Frederick William Perkins, parents George William & Louisa, Harringworth, Northants., no 707, p 89.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, with father; on parish relief.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, with father.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 89, Market Harborough, Leics., Jul-Sep 1979, vol 6 1957.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016