Mary Jane Perkins1
#11035, (September 1888-July 1968)
|Birth*||SEP 1888 ||Mary Jane Perkins was born in SEP 1888 at Harringworth, Northamptonshire, EnglandG.2 |
|Baptism||9 SEP 1888 ||She was baptized on 9 SEP 1888 at St John the Baptist Church, Harringworth, Northamptonshire, EnglandG.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||She lived with John Perkins and Mary Todd at Drayton, Leicestershire, EnglandG, together with Joseph Perkins, Sarah Jane Perkins and John Perkins.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Mary Jane Perkins lived with Louisa Jane Claypole at Great Easton, Leicestershire, EnglandG, together with Frederick William Perkins and Amelia Perkins.5 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||Mary Jane Perkins was employed as Domestic servant.6 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||She lived at Caldecott, Rutland, EnglandG.6 |
|Death*||JUL 1968 ||She died in JUL 1968 at Wellingborough, Northamptonshire, EnglandG, aged 79.7 |
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age & place.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Uppingham, Rutland, Jul-Sep 1888, vol 7a 318.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt., Mary Jane Perkins, parents George William & Louisa Jane, Harringworth, Northants., fhl 6127697.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, also John's mother.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, with father; on parish relief.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, servant, Lane family.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 81, Wellingborough, Northants., Jul-Sep 1968, vol 3b 618.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016