#12284, (28 June 1876-3 June 1934)
|Birth*||28 JUN 1876 ||Charles Hamp was born on 28 JUN 1876 at Stanwick, Northamptonshire, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||He lived with Ezra Timothy Hamp and Sarah Curtis at Stanwick, NorthamptonshireG, together with Elizabeth Hamp.2 |
|(Witness) Immigration||12 SEP 1882 ||Charles Hamp immigrated with Ezra Timothy Hamp and Sarah Curtis on 12 SEP 1882 to New York, New York, USAG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||9 JUN 1900 ||Charles Hamp lived with Ezra Timothy Hamp and Sarah Curtis at Richmond, Cache, Utah, USAG, together with Mary Hazeldine, May ida Hamp, Julie Anne Hamp, John Thomas Hamp, Mary Emma Hamp, Joseph Fred Hamp and Alice J Hamp.3 |
|Marriage*||15 SEP 1906 ||Charles Hamp married Mary Elizabeth Lofthouse on 15 SEP 1906 at Logan, Cache, Utah, USAG.4 |
|Occupation*||1930 ||The occupation of Charles Hamp was 'Farmer.5' |
|Death*||3 JUN 1934 ||He died on 3 JUN 1934 at Grace, Caribou, Idaho, USAG, aged 57.6 |
- [S61] Passengers, arrival at New York from Liverpool.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, with parents-in-law.
- [S43] US census, 1900.
- [S47] US census, 1910, extrpolated.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, Death certificate, Idaho, file 89699, no.17; Charles Hamp, parents Ezra T Hamp & Sarah Curtis, Grace, Bannock, Idaho.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, Death certificate, Idaho, file 89699, no.17; Charles Hamp, parents Ezra T Hamp & Sarah Curtis, Grace, Bannock, Idaho. Crushed in old potoato barn; accidental.
- [S59] USPRI, birth & death, Susan Hamp Hathaway, St Anthony, Fremont, ID, 1946, no 149735.
- [S66] Obit., birth & death dates & places, Grace Cemetery, Idaho. findagrave.com, #43971137.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016