#12283, (5 May 1856-23 December 1914)
|Birth*||5 MAY 1856 ||Sarah Curtis was born on 5 MAY 1856 at Stanwick, Northamptonshire, EnglandG.2 |
|Marriage*||13 AUG 1876 ||She married Ezra Timothy Hamp, son of William Hamp and Mary Hazeldine, on 13 AUG 1876 at St Laurence's Church, Stanwick, Northamptonshire, EnglandG.1,3 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||Sarah Curtis and Ezra Timothy Hamp lived at Stanwick, NorthamptonshireG, together with Charles Hamp and Elizabeth Hamp.4 |
|Immigration*||12 SEP 1882 ||Sarah Curtis and Ezra Timothy Hamp immigrated on 12 SEP 1882 to New York, New York, USAG.5 |
|Residence||9 JUN 1900 ||Sarah Curtis and Ezra Timothy Hamp lived at Richmond, Cache, Utah, USAG, together with Mary Hazeldine, Charles Hamp, May ida Hamp, Julie Anne Hamp, John Thomas Hamp, Mary Emma Hamp, Joseph Fred Hamp and Alice J Hamp.6 |
|Residence||22 APR 1910 ||Sarah Curtis and Ezra Timothy Hamp lived at Richmond, Cache, UtahG, together with John Thomas Hamp, Mary Emma Hamp, Joseph Fred Hamp and Eliza William Hamp.7 |
|Death*||23 DEC 1914 ||Sarah Curtis died on 23 DEC 1914 at Richmond, Cache, UtahG, aged 58.8 |
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Ezra Hamp & Sarah Curtis, Thrapston, Northants, Jul-Sep 1876, vol 3b 297.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Thrapston, Northants., Apr-Jun 1857, vol 3b 186.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Ezra Hamps, under, father William, & Sarah Curtis, full, father Joseph, Stanwick, Northants., no 180, p 90.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, with parents-in-law.
- [S61] Passengers, arrival at New York from Liverpool.
- [S43] US census, 1900.
- [S47] US census, 1910.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, Death certificate, Idaho, file222 no. 510.; Sarah curtis Hamp, parents Joseph Curtis & Hannah Lymn, Richmond, Cache, Utah.
- [S43] US census, 1900, State & date.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016