Martha Ann Bird1
#12405, (20 October 1843-23 May 1921)
|Birth*||20 OCT 1843 ||Martha Ann Bird was born on 20 OCT 1843 at Eaton Bray, Bedfordshire, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||She lived with Frederick Bird and Mary Ann Fenn at Summerlays, Eaton Bray, Bedfordshire, EnglandG, together with Ann Bird, Sabina Bird, Ezra Bird, Sarah Bird, Susannah Bird and William Bird.1 |
|(Witness) Immigration||16 JUN 1856 ||Martha Ann Bird immigrated with Mary Ann Fenn on 16 JUN 1856 to New York, New York, USAG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||19 SEP 1860 ||Martha Ann Bird lived with Mary Ann Fenn at Provo, Utah, Utah, USAG, together with Sarah Bird, Susannah Bird and William Bird.3 |
|Marriage*||20 OCT 1863 ||Martha Ann Bird married Robert James Dugdale on 20 OCT 1863 at Provo, Utah, UtahG.4 |
|Note*||1890 ||Martha Ann Bird and Robert James Dugdale had 9 children, several died very young. in 1890.5 |
|Death*||23 MAY 1921 ||Martha Ann Bird died on 23 MAY 1921 at Provo, Utah, UtahG, aged 77.6 |
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S59] USPRI, Bird family, New York for Utah; on SS 'Thornton', Liverpool to New York. Arriving Passenger & Crew Lists.
- [S88] US Federal Census 1860, with 2nd husband Ezekeal.
- [S66] Obit., of Martha Ann Bird Dugdale. Utah Pioneers boigraphies.
- [S131] Ancestry Trees, Taylor 01012012 tree web site. No DNA match.
- [S59] USPRI, death, Mary Ann Dugdale, Utah Death Certificate, no 257 234. birth, death, parents, husband.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016