#12408, (13 May 1850-4 March 1911)
|Birth*||13 MAY 1850 ||William Bird was born on 13 MAY 1850 at Eaton Bray, Bedfordshire, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||He lived with Frederick Bird and Mary Ann Fenn at Summerlays, Eaton Bray, Bedfordshire, EnglandG, together with Ann Bird, Sabina Bird, Ezra Bird, Martha Ann Bird, Sarah Bird and Susannah Bird.1 |
|(Witness) Immigration||16 JUN 1856 ||William Bird immigrated with Mary Ann Fenn on 16 JUN 1856 to New York, New York, USAG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||19 SEP 1860 ||William Bird lived with Mary Ann Fenn at Provo, Utah, Utah, USAG, together with Martha Ann Bird, Sarah Bird and Susannah Bird.3 |
|Death*||4 MAR 1911 ||William Bird died on 4 MAR 1911 at Salt Lake City, Salt Lake, Utah, USAG, aged 60.4 |
|Note*|| ||He has a ThruLines match to NGJ & Joseph Bird via William Bird, Rena Elmira bird, Roene Skinner, Lynn James Boulter.5 |
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S59] USPRI, Bird family, New York for Utah; on SS 'Thornton', Liverpool to New York. Arriving Passenger & Crew Lists.
- [S88] US Federal Census 1860, with 2nd husband Ezekeal.
- [S132] Findagrave, # 91428899. In memoriam inscription. 2 children.
- [S128] Ancestry DNA, Common ancestor match of NGJ at 7cM to Richard Boulter; Utah line.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016