#12407, (22 July 1847-31 March 1877)
|Birth*||22 JUL 1847 ||Susannah Bird was born on 22 JUL 1847 at Eaton Bray, Bedfordshire, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||She lived with Frederick Bird and Mary Ann Fenn at Summerlays, Eaton Bray, Bedfordshire, EnglandG, together with Ann Bird, Sabina Bird, Ezra Bird, Martha Ann Bird, Sarah Bird and William Bird.1 |
|(Witness) Immigration||16 JUN 1856 ||Susannah Bird immigrated with Mary Ann Fenn on 16 JUN 1856 to New York, New York, USAG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||19 SEP 1860 ||Susannah Bird lived with Mary Ann Fenn at Provo, Utah, Utah, USAG, together with Martha Ann Bird, Sarah Bird and William Bird.3 |
|Marriage*||15 DEC 1866 ||Susannah Bird married Enoch Richins on 15 DEC 1866 at Salt Lake City, Salt Lake, Utah, USAG.4 |
|Death*||31 MAR 1877 ||Susannah Bird died on 31 MAR 1877 at Charlston, Wasatch, Utah, USAG, aged 29.5 |
|Note*|| ||She is a descendant of Joseph Bird through th Bird line that went to Utah.6 |
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S59] USPRI, Bird family, New York for Utah; on SS 'Thornton', Liverpool to New York. Arriving Passenger & Crew Lists.
- [S88] US Federal Census 1860, with 2nd husband Ezekeal.
- [S131] Ancestry Trees, Schinkle family tree, no refernce.
- [S132] Findagrave, # 94336600. In memoriam inscription. 4 children. age 28.
- [S128] Ancestry DNA, Common ancestor match of NGJ at 7cM to L.S, from Merelda Ivie.; Utah line.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016