#2498, (March 1864-March 1933)
|Birth*||MAR 1864 ||David Mead was born in MAR 1864 at Edlesborough, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||He lived with Thomas Mead and Ann Peppiatt at Edlesborough, BuckinghamshireG, together with John Mead, Amos Mead, George Mead, Naomi Mead, Thomas Mead, Joseph Mead and Nathaniel Peppiatt.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||David Mead lived with Thomas Mead and Ann Peppiatt at Church End, Edlesborough, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG, together with Ann Mead, George Mead, Naomi Mead, Thomas Mead, Joseph Mead and Mary Mead.3 |
|Occupation*||27 OCT 1889 ||The occupation of David Mead was 'Carpenter.4' |
|Marriage*||27 OCT 1889 ||He married Louisa Foster on 27 OCT 1889 at St Judes, Kensal Green, Westminster, London, EnglandG.4 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1891 ||David Mead was employed as Carman.5 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||He and Louisa Foster lived at 138 Kilburn Lane, Chelsea, London, EnglandG.6 |
|Residence*||3 APR 1911 ||David Mead and Louisa Foster lived at 70 Villers Road, Willesden, Middlesex, EnglandG.7 |
|Death*||MAR 1933 ||David Mead died in MAR 1933 at Willesden, Middlesex, EnglandG.8 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Leighton Buzzard, Beds., Jan-Mar 1964, vol 3b 440.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S80] London, Marriages & Banns, marriage, Louisa Foster, 19, father, Joseph & David Mead,24, father Thomas.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, with Alice E, 8 months.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, with son William David, 6,& daus. Daisy, 15, Ellen, 12, Gertrude May, 8, Annie, 4.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 68, Willesden, Middlesex, Mar 1933, vol 3a 493.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016