#2789, (September 1847-September 1925)
|Birth*||SEP 1847 ||John Stacey was born in SEP 1847 at Godstone, Surrey, EnglandG.2,3 |
|Baptism||21 NOV 1847 ||He was baptized on 21 NOV 1847 at St John the Baptist, Blindley Heath, Surrey, EnglandG.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||He lived with Sarah Titchener and Robert Stacey at Hooley Lane, Coulsdon, Surrey, EnglandG, together with Fanny Stacey, Richard Stacey, George Stacey and Mary Ann Stacey.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||John Stacey lived with Sarah Titchener at Coulsdon, SurreyG, together with Richard Stacey, George Stacey, Mary Ann Stacey and Alice Stacey.5 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1871 ||John Stacey was employed as Rail labourer.5 |
|Marriage*||24 DEC 1882 ||He married Alice Elizabeth Prior, daughter of Alice Reeves, on 24 DEC 1882 at St Peter's Church, Croydon, Surrey, EnglandG.6 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||John Stacey and Alice Elizabeth Prior lived at Godstone Road, Coulsdon, Surrey, EnglandG, together with Arthur George Stacey, Alice Reeves and Alice Elizabeth Stacey.7 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||John Stacey and Alice Elizabeth Prior lived at 1 Alfred Cottages, Coulsdon, Surrey, EnglandG, together with Alice Elizabeth Stacey.8 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||John Stacey and Alice Elizabeth Prior lived at Coulsdon, SurreyG, together with Alice Elizabeth Stacey.9 |
|(Witness) Marriage||30 SEP 1911 ||John Stacey witnessed the marriage of Henry Charles Lucas and Alice Elizabeth Stacey on 30 SEP 1911 at All Saints, Kenley, Surrey, EnglandG.10 |
|Death*||SEP 1925 ||John Stacey died in SEP 1925 at Coulsdon, Surrey, EnglandG.11 |
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, names and ages from census.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Godstone, Surrey, Jul-Sep 1847, vol 4 150.
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt., John, son of Robert & Sarah Stacey, St John's, Blindley Heath, no 63.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; John Stacey, 34, father Robert, & Alice Prior, 31, father William; St Peter's Croydon. no. 229, p 115.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, and Frederick Westcott, 5, nurse child.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Alice Elizabeth Stacey, 25, father John, & Henry Charles Lucas, 25, father George; All Saints. Kenley, no. 178.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 77, Croydon, Surrey, Sep 1925, vol 2a 325.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age & birthplace.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016