Tom Charles Davis1
#3566, (September 1870-2 August 1935)
|Birth*||SEP 1870 ||Tom Charles Davis was born in SEP 1870 at Bucklebury, Berkshire, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||He lived with John Davis and Mary Bishop at Bucklebury, BerkshireG, together with Annie Davis, Harry John Davis, Ellen Louisa Davis, George William Bishop Davis, Fanny Eliza Davis, Elizabeth Jane Davis and John Alfred Davis.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||Tom Charles Davis lived with John Davis and Mary Bishop at Green Lane, Thatcham, Berkshire, EnglandG, together with George William Bishop Davis and Kate Davis.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Tom Charles Davis lived with Elizabeth Jane Davis and John Edward Adams at Lower Way Lane, Thatcham, Berkshire, EnglandG, together with Francis Henry Adams and Alice Adams.5 |
|(Witness) Marriage||26 NOV 1892 ||Tom Charles Davis witnessed the marriage of Ernest George Young and Ellen Louisa Davis on 26 NOV 1892 at Holy Trinity Church, Rotherfield Greys, Berkshire, EnglandG.6 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Tom Charles Davis lived with Mary Bishop at Thatcham, BerkshireG.7 |
|Occupation*||30 MAR 1901 ||The occupation of Tom Charles Davis was 'House painter.7' |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||He lived with Mary Bishop at Green Lane Cottage, Green Lane, Thatcham, Berkshire, EnglandG.8 |
|Death*||2 AUG 1935 ||Tom Charles Davis died on 2 AUG 1935 at 69 Northfield Road, Thatcham, Berkshire, EnglandG, aged 64.9,10 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Bradfield, Berks., Jul-Sep 1870, vol 2c 326.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age & birthplace.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Ellen Louisa Davis, 30, father John, & Ernest George Young, 23, father Caleb Thomas, Holy Trinity, Henley, no 330. p 165.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 63, Newbury, Berks., Sep 1935, vol 2c 270.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place; probate to Joseph W Clarke & Norman G Pinnock.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016