#4105, (September 1878-)
|Birth*||SEP 1878 ||Mary Stacey was born in SEP 1878 at Putney, Surrey, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||She lived with Richard Stacey and Mary Porch at Meaburn House Garden, Wandsworth, Surrey, EnglandG, together with Alice Stacey.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Mary Stacey lived with Richard Stacey and Mary Porch at Meaburn House Stables, Wandsworth, Surrey, EnglandG, together with Richard Stacey and Minnie Stacey.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||Mary Stacey lived at Marton Hall, Ellesmere, Shropshire, EnglandG.5 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1901 ||She was employed as Lady's Maid.5 |
|Marriage*||30 MAY 1905 ||She married William Roland Higgs on 30 MAY 1905 at St Matthew's, Fulham, London, EnglandG, witnessed by Mary Porch.6 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Mary Stacey lived with Richard Stacey and Mary Porch at 23 Sulina Road, Brixton, Surrey, EnglandG, together with Richard Stacey.7 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Wandsworth, London, Jul-Sep 1878, vol 1d 698.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, age & birthplace.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, Lancaster household; Lady's maid.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Mary Stacey, 26, father Richard, & William Roland Higgs, 27, father William, St Matthew's, Fulham. no 180.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016