William Roland Higgs1
#4109, (July 1877-)
|Birth*||JUL 1877 ||William Roland Higgs was born in JUL 1877 at Wakefield, Yorkshire, EnglandG.1 |
|Baptism||5 AUG 1877 ||He was baptized on 5 AUG 1877 at St Mary Magdalene, Outwood, Yorkshire, EnglandG.2 |
|Employment*||MAY 1905 ||He was employed as Manservant.3 |
|Marriage*||30 MAY 1905 ||He married Mary Stacey, daughter of Richard Stacey and Mary Porch, on 30 MAY 1905 at St Matthew's, Fulham, London, EnglandG, witnessed by Mary Porch.4 |
|Employment||2 APR 1911 ||William Roland Higgs was employed as Butler to Earl of Romney.5 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He lived at Gayton Hall, King's Lynn, Norfolk, EnglandG.5 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Wakefield, Yorks., Oct-Dec 1877, vol 9c 36.
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt. William Roland Higgs, parents William & Caroline; St Mary Magdalene, Outwood. no 1741.
- [S48] Parish Register, on marriage certificate.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Mary Stacey, 26, father Richard, & William Roland Higgs, 27, father William, St Matthew's, Fulham. no 180.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, Butler in household of the Earl of Romney, married.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016