#4104, (6 July 1848-June 1923)
|Birth*||6 JUL 1848 ||Mary Porch was born on 6 JUL 1848 at 11 Green Bank, Bethnal Green, London, EnglandG.2 |
|Baptism||4 JUL 1849 ||She was baptized on 4 JUL 1849 at St George in the East, Tower Hamlets, London, EnglandG.3 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1861 ||She lived at 13 Holly Bush Place, Bethnal Green, London, EnglandG.4 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1871 ||She was employed as Housemaid.5 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||She lived at 20 Hoster Place, Paddington, Middlesex, EnglandG.5 |
|Marriage*||28 JUL 1875 ||She married Richard Stacey, son of Robert Stacey and Sarah Titchener, on 28 JUL 1875 at St John's Church, Croydon, Surrey, EnglandG, witnessed by Fanny Stacey.1,6 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||Mary Porch and Richard Stacey lived at Meaburn House Garden, Wandsworth, Surrey, EnglandG, together with Mary Stacey and Alice Stacey.7 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Mary Porch and Richard Stacey lived at Meaburn House Stables, Wandsworth, Surrey, EnglandG, together with Mary Stacey, Richard Stacey and Minnie Stacey.8 |
|(Witness) Marriage||30 MAY 1905 ||Mary Porch witnessed the marriage of William Roland Higgs and Mary Stacey on 30 MAY 1905 at St Matthew's, Fulham, London, EnglandG.9 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Mary Porch and Richard Stacey lived at 23 Sulina Road, Brixton, Surrey, EnglandG, together with Richard Stacey and Mary Stacey.10 |
|Death*||JUN 1923 ||Mary Porch died in JUN 1923 at Brixton, Surrey, EnglandG, aged 74.11 |
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Richard Stacey, 24, father Robert, & Mary Porch, 27, father Edmond; St John, Croydon, no. 411.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, St George in the East, London, Jul-Sep 1848, vol 2 75.
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt., Mary, dau., of Edmund & Ann Porch, St George in the East, Tower Hamlets, no. 1135.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, with father Edmund, carpenter, mother Ann & 3 siblings.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, household of Christiana Herbert as servant.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage, Mary Porch & Richard Stacey, Croydon, Surrey, Jul-Sep 1875, vol 2a 287.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Mary Stacey, 26, father Richard, & William Roland Higgs, 27, father William, St Matthew's, Fulham. no 180.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, deth, age 74, Wandsworth, London, Jun 1923, vol 1d 345.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, age & birthplace.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age & birthplace.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016