Fanny Elizabeth Almond1
#9726, (7 June 1875-July 1965)
|Birth*||7 JUN 1875 ||Fanny Elizabeth Almond was born on 7 JUN 1875 at Brampton Ash, Northamptonshire, EnglandG.2 |
|Baptism||11 JUL 1875 ||She was baptized on 11 JUL 1875 at St Mary the Virgin Church, Brampton Ash, Northamptonshire, EnglandG.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||She lived with William Almond and Mary Ann Todd at The Cottages, Brampton Ash, Northamptonshire, EnglandG, together with Joseph Almond, George Almond, William Almond, Walter Almond and Charles Almond.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Fanny Elizabeth Almond lived with Joseph Almond at 3 Margaret Street, Northampton, Northamptonshire, EnglandG.5 |
|Marriage*||JUN 1909 ||Fanny Elizabeth Almond married Frank Coe in JUN 1909 at Kettering, Northamptonshire, EnglandG.6 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||Fanny Elizabeth Almond and Frank Coe lived at 31 Factory Street, Desborough, Northamptonshire, EnglandG.7 |
|Residence||29 SEP 1939 ||Fanny Elizabeth Almond and Frank Coe lived at Paddock Lane, Desborough, Northamptonshire, EnglandG.8 |
|Death*||JUL 1965 ||Fanny Elizabeth Almond died in JUL 1965 at Kettering, NorthamptonshireG, aged 90.9 |
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, date & place.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Market Harborough, Northants., Jul-Sep 1875, vol 7a 12.
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt., Fanny Elizabeth Almond, parents William & Mary Ann, St mary, Brampton Ash, Northants., no 146, p 19. Bishop's Transcripts.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, servant, in a bakery. with sister Fanny as domestic.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Frank Coe & Fanny Elizabeth Almond, Kettering, Northants., Apr-Jun 1909, vol 3b 426.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S124] 1939 register.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 90, Kettering, Norhants., Jul-Sep 1965, vol 3b 442.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016