#9728, (31 May 1879-January 1964)
|Birth*||31 MAY 1879 ||Charles Almond was born on 31 MAY 1879 at Brampton Ash, Northamptonshire, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||He lived with William Almond and Mary Ann Todd at The Cottages, Brampton Ash, Northamptonshire, EnglandG, together with Joseph Almond, George Almond, William Almond, Fanny Elizabeth Almond and Walter Almond.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Charles Almond lived with William Almond and Mary Ann Todd at Great Oxenden, Northamptonshire, EnglandG, together with Walter Almond, John Almond, Albert Almond and Charlotte Louisa Almond.4 |
|Marriage*||JUL 1908 ||Charles Almond married Sarah Rebecca Spencer in JUL 1908 at Thrapston, Northamptonshire, EnglandG.5 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||Charles Almond was employed as Groom.6 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He and Sarah Rebecca Spencer lived at Geddington, Northamptonshire, EnglandG, together with John William Almond.6 |
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939 ||Charles Almond lived at 178 Broughton Road, Banbury, Oxfordshire, EnglandG.7 |
|Occupation*||29 SEP 1939 ||The occupation of Charles Almond was 'Chauffeur, private service.8' |
|Death*||JAN 1964 ||He died in JAN 1964 at Banbury, Oxfordshire, EnglandG, aged 84.9 |
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, date & place.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Market Harborough, Northants., Jul-Sep 1879, vol 7a 11.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Charles Almond & Sarah Rebecca Spencer, Thrapston, Northants., Jul-Sep 1908, vol 3b 467.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S124] 1939 register, widower.
- [S124] 1939 register.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 84, Banbury, Oxon., Jan-Mar 1964, vol 6b 1023.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age & place.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Kettering, Northants., Apr-Jun 1912, vol 3b 306, mother Spencer.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Daventry, Warwick., Jan-Mar 1914, vol 3b 171.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016