#9727, (5 September 1877-April 1961)
|Birth*||5 SEP 1877 ||Walter Almond was born on 5 SEP 1877 at Brampton Ash, Northamptonshire, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||He lived with William Almond and Mary Ann Todd at The Cottages, Brampton Ash, Northamptonshire, EnglandG, together with Joseph Almond, George Almond, William Almond, Fanny Elizabeth Almond and Charles Almond.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Walter Almond lived with William Almond and Mary Ann Todd at Great Oxenden, Northamptonshire, EnglandG, together with Charles Almond, John Almond, Albert Almond and Charlotte Louisa Almond.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||Walter Almond lived at Old Church Lane, Stanmore, Middlesex, EnglandG.5 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1901 ||He was employed as Railway carman.6 |
|Marriage*||JUL 1905 ||He married Maud Mary May in JUL 1905 at Plymouth, Devon, EnglandG.7 |
|Employment||2 APR 1911 ||Walter Almond was employed as Brewery Labourer.8 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He and Maud Mary May lived at 32 Prince Maurice Road, Plymouth, Devon, EnglandG, together with John Herbert Almond and Myra Almond.8 |
|Residence||29 SEP 1939 ||Walter Almond and Maud Mary May lived at 2 Wilton Street, Plymouth, Devon, EnglandG, together with William Thomas Almond.9 |
|Death*||APR 1961 ||Walter Almond died in APR 1961 at Plymouth, DevonG, aged 83.10 |
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, date & place.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Market Harborough, Northants., Oct-Dec 1877, vol 7a 11.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, boarder, Taylor family.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Walter Almond & Maud Mary May, Plymouth, Devon, Jul-Sep 1909, vol 5b 573.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S124] 1939 register.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 81, Plymouth, Devon, Apr-Jun 1961, vol 7a 608.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016