|Father*||Philip Smith b. 23 May 1854, d. 12 Nov 1924|
|Mother*||Ann Todd b. 10 Dec 1855, d. 14 Feb 1887|
|Charts||The Smiths of the Deepings, Lincolnshire.|
The Todds of Rutland & the Deepings.
The Palmers from Lincolnshire.
The Bettles of the Deepings, Lincolnshire.
The Woodwards of Lincolnshire
|Birth*||13 FEB 1885||Emma Smith was born on 13 FEB 1885 at Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, EnglandG.1|
|Baptism||3 MAY 1885||She was baptized on 3 MAY 1885 at St Gutlac's Church, Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, EnglandG.2|
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891||She lived with Philip Smith at High Street, Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, EnglandG, together with Ruth Smith, Walter Smith, Stephen Smith, Martha Smith and Elizabeth Ann Smith.3|
|Employment*||30 MAR 1901||Emma Smith was employed as Housemaid.4|
|Residence||30 MAR 1901||She lived at 16 King Street, Leicester, Leicestershire, EnglandG.4|
|Residence||2 APR 1911||She lived at 108 Regent Road, Leicester, Leicestershire, EnglandG.5|
|Residence*||MAY 1918||She lived at 5 Palgrave Mansions, Devonshire Place, Eastbourne, Sussex, EnglandG.6|
|(Witness) Residence||10 JUN 1918||She lived with Elizabeth Ann Smith and Tom Galton at 142 High Street, Poole, Dorset, EnglandG, together with Edith Elsie Galton, Hattie Galton and Philip Edward Tom Galton.7|
|Occupation*||The occupation of Emma Smith was 'Children's nurse.8'|
|Death*||JUL 1972||She died in JUL 1972 at Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, EnglandG, aged 87.9|
|Last Edited||12 Aug 2020|
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Bourne, Lincs, Apr-Jun 1885, vol 7a 381.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt., Emma Smith, parents Philip & Ann, Market Deeping, Lincs., fhl 1450464.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, Philip as widower, dau. Elizabeth as housekeeper.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, housemaid, Cressler family.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, Domestic servant (Cook), Hazelrigg family.
- [S2] Book inscriptions, from a Visitors Declaration Form, B.M. 24, Ministry of Food by E Smith, to household of E Galton, 142 High Street, Poole. 10 Jun 1918.
- [S2] Book inscriptions, from a Visitors Declaration Form, B.M. 24, Ministry of Food by E Smith, to household of E Galton, 142 High Street, Poole. 10 Jun 1918 and other ration books of the time.
- [S2] Book inscriptions, as remebered, no documentation.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 87, Boune, Lincs., Jul-Sep 1972, vol 3b 154.