Elsie Lilian Gillett S.R.N.1
#218, (2 September 1904-2002)
|Birth*||2 SEP 1904 ||Elsie Lilian Gillett S.R.N. was born on 2 SEP 1904 at Affpuddle, Dorset, EnglandG.2 |
|Baptism||26 SEP 1904 ||She was baptized on 26 SEP 1904 at St Mary's Church, Longfleet, Poole, Dorset, EnglandG.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1911 ||She lived with William Henry Gillett and Martha Smith at Prospect Place, High Street, Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, EnglandG, together with Winifred Gillett and William Bernard Gillett.4 |
|AWArd*||18 MAR 1932 ||Elsie Lilian Gillett S.R.N. was awarded ' (an unknown value)' on 18 MAR 1932 at Connaught Hospital, London, England.5 |
|Death*||2002 ||She died in 2002.6 |
- [S17] BMD indices, Poole, Dorset, Oct-Dec 1904, vol 5a 236.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Poole, Dorset, Oct-Dec 1904, vol 5a 236.
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt; Elsie Lilian Gillett; father William Henry, mother Martha; Longfleet, Dorset, no 1313, p 165.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S50] Official communication, UK Register of Nurses, 6979, Gillett, Elsie Lilian, registration 1937., p 3256. and 62834, 1951, p 19.
- [S29] Email from, from Mary P Cole,sister, 2008.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016