#233, (March 1793-21 November 1846)
|Birth*||MAR 1793 ||William Stacey was born in MAR 1793 at Nutfield, Surrey, EnglandG.1 |
|Baptism||26 APR 1793 ||He was baptized on 26 APR 1793 at St Peter & St Paul's Church, Nutfield, Surrey, EnglandG.3 |
|Note*|| ||He A number of DNA tests on Ancestry & MyHeritage supports links to the descendants of William but their origins are unsubstantiated and so the birthplace of William is not established.4 |
|Marriage*||30 OCT 1819 ||He married Eleanor Streatfield, daughter of Richard Streatfield and Margaret Deane, on 30 OCT 1819 at St Martin of Tours Church, Eynsford, Kent, EnglandG.5 |
|Residence||a 1835 ||William Stacey and Eleanor Streatfield lived at Twitton, Kent, EnglandG.6 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1841 ||William Stacey was employed as Agricultural Labourer.7 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1841 ||He and Eleanor Streatfield lived at Twitton, KentG, together with William Stacey, Mary Stacey, James Stacey, Thomas Stacey, Eliza Stacey, Richard Stacey and John Stacey.8 |
|Death*||21 NOV 1846 ||William Stacey died on 21 NOV 1846 at Union House, Farnborough, Kent, EnglandG, aged 53.9,10 |
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), bapt; William Stacey; parents William & Sarah, Nutfield, Surrey, P015341.
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), P015341.
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt; William Stacey; parents William & Sarah, St Peter & St Paul, Nutfield, Surrey, p 145? & P015341.
- [S130] DNA results, The relationship between Willam and others established by DNA tests on Ancestry & MyHeritage suggests links to this branch but their origins are unsubstantiated and so the birthplace of William is not established.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, marriage; Eleanor Stratfield and William Stacey, Eynsford, Kent; fhl 0992518&9, M131382.
- [S9] TITCHENER, Edward George; A Family History (transcript) (undated).
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census, with seven children.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, death; age 62, Farnborough, Kent, informant Charles Highham, Master of Union House
no 75, Chislehurst, Kent. Cause TB.
- [S17] BMD indices, Dec 1846 5 40.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, father William, mother Eleanor.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016