#316, (13 January 1824-January 1884)
|Birth*||13 JAN 1824 ||James Titchener was born on 13 JAN 1824 at Shoreham, Kent, EnglandG.1 |
|Baptism||22 FEB 1824 ||He was baptized on 22 FEB 1824 at St Peter & St Paul's Church, Shoreham, Kent, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||He lived with Richard Stacey and Anne Titchener at The Cottage, Cockerhurst Farm, Shoreham, Kent, EnglandG, together with William Stacey, Anne Stacey, Eliza Stacey, William Titchener and Richard Titchener.3 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1851 ||James Titchener was employed as Agricultural Labourer.3 |
|Marriage*||OCT 1851 ||He married Eleanor Booker in OCT 1851 at Shoreham, Kent, EnglandG.4 |
|Occupation*||4 APR 1881 ||The occupation of James Titchener was 'Agricultural Labourer.5' |
|Residence*||4 APR 1881 ||He and Eleanor Booker lived at Two Brewers Beer House, Shoreham, Kent, EnglandG, together with Thomas Cheeseman.6 |
|Death*||JAN 1884 ||James Titchener died in JAN 1884 at Shoreham, KentG.7 |
- [S113] The Stacey/Titchener b&d list.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, father William Titchener, mother Fanny.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, Sevenoaks, Kent, Oct-Dec 1851, vol 5 659.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, KEN 906/27/12.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, as lodgers.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 60, Sevenoaks Kent, Jan-Mar 1884, vol 2a 374.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016