#518, (1 November 1789-29 August 1877)
|Birth*||1 NOV 1789 ||Sarah Franklin was born on 1 NOV 1789 at Sudbury, Suffolk, EnglandG.4 |
|Marriage*||20 APR 1813 ||She married John Harrington, son of Charles Harrington and Elizabeth Garner, on 20 APR 1813 at All Saints Church, Sudbury, Suffolk, EnglandG.5 |
|Residence*||7 JUL 1841 ||Sarah Franklin and John Harrington lived at Nunnery Street, Castle Hedingham, Essex, EnglandG, together with James Harrington, William Harrington, John Harrington, Phebe Harrington, Sarah Harrington, Anne Harrington and Thomas Harrington.6 |
|Residence||31 MAR 1851 ||Sarah Franklin and John Harrington lived at Castle Hedingham, EssexG, together with Phebe Harrington, Anne Harrington and Thomas Harrington.7 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||Sarah Franklin lived at Castle Hedingham, Essex, EnglandG, together with Ann Westrop and Anne Harrington.8 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1871 ||Sarah Franklin lived at Castle Hedingham, EssexG, together with Phebe Harrington.9 |
|Death*||29 AUG 1877 ||Sarah Franklin died on 29 AUG 1877 at Castle Hedingham, EssexG, aged 87.10 |
- [S15] CHARSLEY nee MARTIN, Rosemary Elizabeth; Communications, Jan 1996.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, James FRANKLYN Birth: 1759 Burial: 20 Apr 1802, All Saints, Sudbury??? "James FRANKLINSpouse: Sarah GARLING Marr:19 Dec 1779, St Gregory, Sudbury, Suffolk Source Information: Batch No.: Dates: Source Call No.: Type: Printout Call No.: Type: C062731 1735 - 1872 0952203 Film 883896 Film Sheet: 00 (http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Search/frameset_search.asp) type James Frankin(Page 4) IGI 416. JAMES FRANKLIN.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, from Baetrice Winder's tree.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, Beatrice Winder tree on genesreunited.co.uk.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage, John Harrington & Sarah Franklin, All Saints, Sudbury. M062241 & fhl 0952200 & 951459.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, Halstead Essex 1877 vol 4a 220.
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), SFK.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016