#587, (31 January 1773-26 April 1844)
|Birth||1773 ||Richard Streatfield was born in 1773 at Farningham, Kent, EnglandG.1 |
|Baptism*||31 JAN 1773 ||He was baptized on 31 JAN 1773 at St Peter & St Paul Church, Farningham, Kent, EnglandG.2 |
|Marriage*||26 JAN 1791 ||He married Margaret Deane, daughter of John Deane, on 26 JAN 1791 at Kemsing, Kent, EnglandG.3 |
|Employment*|| ||Richard Streatfield was employed as Agricultural worker.3 |
|(Witness) Marriage||16 OCT 1800 ||He witnessed the marriage of James Lane and Dinah Streatfield on 16 OCT 1800 at St Mary the Virgin, Kemsing, Kent, EnglandG.4 |
|Name Variation|| ||Richard Streatfield was also known as Strutfield.5 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1841 ||He and Margaret Deane lived at Malthouse Lane, Kemsing, Kent, EnglandG.5 |
|Death*||26 APR 1844 ||Richard Streatfield died on 26 APR 1844 at Kemsing, KentG, aged 71.6,7 |
|Burial*||2 MAY 1844 ||He was buried on 2 MAY 1844 at Kemsing, KentG.8 |
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt; Richard Streatfield; father John mother Mary. Farningham, Kent, 992519.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt; Richard Streatfield; father John mother Mary. Farningham, Kent, fhl 992519.
- [S57] Streatfield Research Group.
- [S48] Parish Register, Vera & Trevor Gibbons research, Streatfeild family.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, death, age 71, Shoreham, Kent. no. 130. cause of death; Hydrothorax.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, Sevenoaks, Kent, Apr-Jun 1844, vol 5 319.
- [S48] Parish Register, Vera & Trevor Gibbons research.
- [S48] Parish Register, from Ron Ellis; Streatfeild (Streatfield) generations.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, from census.
- [S17] BMD indices, Malling, Kent, Jan-Mar 1892 age 73 vol 2a 562.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016