#606, (1836-March 1919)
|Birth*||1836 ||Charlotte Jefferies was born in 1836 at Sible Hedingham, Essex, EnglandG.3,4 |
|(Witness) Residence||7 JUL 1841 ||She lived with Sarah Smith at Halsted Road, Sible Hedingham, Essex, EnglandG.5 |
|Occupation*||31 MAR 1851 ||The occupation of Charlotte Jefferies was 'Straw Plaiter.6' |
|Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||She lived at Cottage, Swan Street, Sible Hedingham, Essex, EnglandG.7 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||She lived at St James Street, Castle Hedingham, Essex, EnglandG.8 |
|Employment*||4 APR 1881 ||She was employed as a Domestic Servant on 4 APR 1881.9 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||She lived at Mount Hill, Halstead, Essex, EnglandG.10 |
|Employment||30 MAR 1891 ||She was employed as Domestic Servant; cook. at Halstead, Essex, EnglandG.11 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||She lived at Swan Street, Sible Hedingham, Essex, EnglandG.12 |
|Note*||2 APR 1911 ||She (an unknown value) on 2 APR 1911.13 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||She lived at Oddfellows Arms, St Albans, Hertfordshire, EnglandG.14 |
|Death*||MAR 1919 ||She died in MAR 1919 at Bishops Stortford, Hertfordshire, EnglandG.15 |
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census, Aged 5 at census.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census, ESS H0107 1/332/8 Aged 5.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census, Aged 5.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, Aged 15.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census, in household of James, age 55 & Susan, age 58, Smith; her parents?
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, with aunts Phillis Smith, age 44, and Ann Smith, age 42.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, Domestic Servant, Thomas RAYNER, a Hop Grower, and family.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, as servant of John Blomfield.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, for John and Mary Blomfield, Blamsters, Mount Hill.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, visiting Samuel Jarvis, widower, Postman.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, Note that the head of the house is Thomas Frank Harris from Canterbury, age 71, suggests father of her son's wife Jane.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, visitor, to the Harris family; Thomas Frank & Lizzie Harris.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 82, Bishop's Stortford, Herts., Mar 1919, vol 3a 1024.
- [S17] BMD indices, Halstead, Essex, Apr-Jun 1876, vol 4a 424.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016