Sarah Jane Smith1,2
#704, (1 May 1852-March 1877)
|Birth*||1 MAY 1852 ||Sarah Jane Smith was born on 1 MAY 1852 at Dudley, Staffordshire, EnglandG.1,2 |
|Baptism||16 MAY 1852 ||She was baptized on 16 MAY 1852 at St Thomas' Church, Dudley, Staffordshire, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||She lived with Joseph Smith and Harriet Palmer at Rotten Row, Deeping St James, Lincolnshire, EnglandG, together with Sophia Smith, Philip Smith, Harriet Smith and Elizabeth Smith.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||Sarah Jane Smith lived with Elizabeth Bettles at Sow Inn, Market Place, Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, EnglandG.5 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1871 ||Sarah Jane Smith was employed as Housemaid - domestic at Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, EnglandG.5 |
|Death*||MAR 1877 ||She died in MAR 1877 at Spilsby, Lincolnshire, EnglandG, aged 24.6 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Dudley Worcs; vol 6c 127 April-June, 1852.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt. father Joseph, mother Harriet; Worcester.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, in census age 8.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 26, Spilsby, Lincs., Jan-Mar 1877, vol 7a 396.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016