#236, (14 February 1824-24 September 1872)
|Birth*||14 FEB 1824 ||George Stacey was born on 14 FEB 1824 at Shoreham, Kent, EnglandG.1 |
|Baptism||4 FEB 1825 ||He was baptized on 4 FEB 1825 at St Peter & St Paul Church, Shoreham, Kent, EnglandG.2 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1841 ||He lived at Sepham, Shoreham, Kent, EnglandG.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||He lived with Eleanor Streatfield at Twitton, Kent, EnglandG, together with Thomas Stacey and Eliza Stacey.4 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1851 ||George Stacey was employed as Agricultural Labourer at Twitton, KentG.5 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||He and Richard Titchener were lodgers at White Hart Public House, Chelsfield, Kent, EnglandG.6 |
|Death*||24 SEP 1872 ||George Stacey died on 24 SEP 1872 at Chelsfield, Kent, EnglandG, aged 48.7,8,9 |
- [S113] The Stacey/Titchener b&d list.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt., George Stacey, father William Stacey, mother Eleanor, Shoreham, Kent, fhl 1469564.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census, Lodger; farmer of John Stow.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, Widow, age 50. Pauper.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, Agricultural Labourer.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, in the White Hart as lodgers, unmarried.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 48, Bromley, Kent, Oct-Dec 1872, vol 2a 189.
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), death, age 48, Chelsfield, Kent, fhl 2145472, & I012141.
- [S113] The Stacey/Titchener b&d list, birth and death.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016