Thomas Harvey Camp1
|Birth*||1781 ||Thomas Harvey Camp was born in 1781 at Saffron Walden, Hertfordshire, EnglandG.2 |
|Marriage*||14 JUN 1804 ||He married Martha Andrews, daughter of John Andrews and Martha ?, on 14 JUN 1804 at Saffron Walden, Essex, EnglandG.3 |
|Occupation*||12 APR 1842 ||The occupation of Thomas Harvey Camp was 'Miller.4' |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1851 ||He lived at Almshouses, King Edward 6th., Saffron Walden, Essex, EnglandG.5 |
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Thomas Camp & Mary Ann Thompson, Ardeley, Herts., 1040847.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, age & place.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Thomas Camp & Martha Andrews, Saffron Walden, Essex, fhl 1702648.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, marriage; James Harrington, father John, & Frances Camp, father Thomas Harvey Camp, Chapel of Castle Hedingham Independant Denomination, no 2.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Mary Anne Camp & William King, St Michaels, Bishops Stortford, Herts., fhl 991367.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, birth & bapt., Benjamin Andrews Camp, parents Thomas Harvey & Martha, St Mary the Virgin, Saffron Walden, Essex.
- [S15] CHARSLEY nee MARTIN, Rosemary Elizabeth; Communications, Jan 1996.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016