Mary Alice Shotbolt1
|Charts||The Smiths of the Deepings, Lincolnshire.|
The Bettles of the Deepings, Lincolnshire.
The Palmers from Lincolnshire.
The Woodwards of Lincolnshire
The Todds of Rutland & the Deepings.
|Birth*||8 OCT 1886||Mary Alice Shotbolt was born on 8 OCT 1886 at Low Roads, Spalding, Lincolnshire, EnglandG.1|
|Residence||30 MAR 1901||She lived at Folly Farm, Uffington, Lincolnshire, EnglandG.2|
|Residence*||2 APR 1911||She lived at North Road, Bourne, Lincolnshire, EnglandG.3|
|Employment*||She was employed as Shop assistant; Boots Drugs.|
|Marriage*||8 OCT 1919||She married Stephen Smith, son of Philip Smith and Ann Todd, on 8 OCT 1919 at Peterborough, Northamptonshire, EnglandG, after his demobilisation from Canadian Army.4|
|Emigration*||24 OCT 1919||Mary Alice Shotbolt and Stephen Smith emigrated on 24 OCT 1919 from Montreal, Ontario, CanadaG.5|
|Residence*||1 JUN 1921||Mary Alice Shotbolt and Stephen Smith lived at Lakeview, Neepawa, Manitoba, CanadaG, together with Leonard Stephen Smith.6|
|(Witness) Death||13 NOV 1954||Mary Alice Shotbolt witnessed the Death of Stephen Smith on 13 NOV 1954 at South Transcona, Manitoba, CanadaG.7|
|Death*||28 SEP 1969||Mary Alice Shotbolt died on 28 SEP 1969 at South Transcona, ManitobaG, aged 82.8|
|Burial*||She was buried at Transcona Cemetery, Winnipeg, Manitoba, CanadaG.7|
|Stephen Smith b. 12 Sep 1883, d. 13 Nov 1954|
|Marriage*||8 OCT 1919||She married Stephen Smith, son of Philip Smith and Ann Todd, on 8 OCT 1919 at Peterborough, NorthamptonshireG, after his demobilisation from Canadian Army.4|
|Last Edited||28 Jul 2019|
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Spalding, Lincs. Oct-Dec 1886, vol 7a 374.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, with mother, and 4 siblings.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, with widowed mother Emma, 65.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage; Mary A Shadbolt & Stephen Smith, Peterborough, Northants, Oct-Dec 1919, vol 3b 771.
- [S61] Passengers, Canadian Passenger List, MV Grampian at Montreal. for Winnipeg.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, Census of Canada, 1921.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, www.findagrave.com plot 12-0011-0.
- [S2] Book inscriptions, Information via Elaine Mathieson, Winnipeg; ca 1990.